No knead multigrain bread
No knead multigrain recipe will help you make healthy bread full of nutrients and vitamins in a very easy no knead method.
- 200 ml warm milk (+/_1 tablespoon)
- 1 tsp Active dry yeast
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 312 g All purpose flour 2 and half cups
- 2 tbsp Milk powder optional..but this can give a nice aroma and texture to our bread
- 1 Egg you can substitute this with 1/4 cup yogurt or 45 ml water or milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 50 g Butter
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp powdered flaxseeds Grind 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds which will be approximately 2 tablespoons of powdered flaxseeds.
Prepare the dough
Activate the dry yeast by adding yeast and sugar into warm water and let sit for five minutse.It will form a frothy mixture.
Add one egg into this activated yeast mixture.
Measure the dry ingredients in a bowl
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and then the butter.
Add the seed mix into this and combne to form a dough.