No Knead multi grain healthy Bread,Super easy, Super tasty.
No Knead Bread recipe is so insanely brilliant – no sticky fingers, no doughy mess, no intricate measuring, no complicated kneading. Totally hands-off.
Seeds are packed with minerals,vitamins,healthy fat(mono and poly unsaturated fat),dietary proteins,anti oxidants,soluble fibers..so its been proved that seeds when consumed as part of healthy diet can help us to maintain a healthy heart,a powerful immune system in our body and to have a strong musculoskeletal system.
So Let’s make a tasty bread which can include all the goodness of seeds (sesame seeds,pumpkin seeds,flax seeds,sunflower seeds)as well as oats.
Here is the recipe to make a healthy,multiseed bread.
It requires no kneading. It uses no special equipment or techniques. And it takes very little effort.
- 200 ml warm milk (+/_1 tablespoon)
- 1tsp Active dried yeast
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar;here i have used organic natural unrefined sugar
- 312 gms (2 and half cups) All purpose flour.Here i have used organic and unbleached flour. You can also add whole wheat flour in this recipe.100 percent whole wheat flour bread will not be very soft as it contain less gluten.I have tried with 1/3 rd part of flour with whole wheat flour and they came out equally tasty as this bread ,but the texture of the bread will be a bit denser than this bread.
- Milk powder 2 tablespoons (optional..but this can give a nice aroma and texture to our bread)
- 1 Egg(you can substitute this with 1/4 cup yogurt )
- 1 tsp Salt
- 50 gms Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame seeds,Pumpkin seeds,Sunflower seeds,and oats.Grind 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds which will be approximately 2 tablespoons of powdered flaxseeds.
STEP 1 Prepare the dough.
1.Activate the dried yeast.
Pour 200ml warm milk into a bowl and sprinkle over the yeast and sugar. Stir well until sugar and yeast get dissolved.
2.Add 1 egg into the activated yeast mixture.
3.Measure the dry ingredients: flour,milk powder and salt.
4.Combine the wet and dry ingredients and then add butter.
As this is a no knead bread we need our dough to be more on sticky side.So you can add 1or 2 tablespoons of milk accordingly.
5.Add the seed mix into the dough.
and combine together until they are evenly distributed in the bread dough.
Wrap it with a plastic film and keep it aside in a warm environment (for 6-8 hours) for the first proofing.
Go for an overnight proofing if you want to bake it in the morning.
After six hours,our dough will be more than double in size.
Degas the fermented dough and then pull and stretch the dough from the sides of the bowl.
Shape the dough.
Transfer it into a baking vessel.
Second Proofing for 60 minutes.
Cover the pan with cling film Make the dough rest for the second proofing.
Approximately after 1 hour the dough will get doubled in size.
Give it a good egg wash.
Sprinkle some seeds on top of it.
Bake the bread.Bake at 400 degree F for 35-40 minutes.
You will get a beautifully caramelized golden brown crusted loaf of nutrition packed multisided bread.If you like soft crust,you can smear the top with some butter to make the crust more soft.
Turn the bread out onto a wire rack and leave to cool for 10-15 mins before slicing.
The inside of the bread will be very soft ,airy and so moistened.
I hope you will try this recipe and i am sure your whole family would love this bread.
And feel free to change the grains and seeds mix according to your preference.
Homemade bread goes stale more quickly than store-bought bread because it doesn’t contain all those preservatives. It is therefore best when eaten fresh, or the day after or you can freeze it for up to one month.
Enjoy Baking No knead Bread in your kitchen.
No knead Bread Dutch oven
EasyNo knead Dinner Rolls recipe
Healthy No knead Multigrain bread :Printable recipe
No knead multigrain bread
- 200 ml warm milk (+/_1 tablespoon)
- 1 tsp Active dry yeast
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 312 g All purpose flour 2 and half cups
- 2 tbsp Milk powder optional..but this can give a nice aroma and texture to our bread
- 1 Egg you can substitute this with 1/4 cup yogurt or 45 ml water or milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 50 g Butter
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp powdered flaxseeds Grind 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds which will be approximately 2 tablespoons of powdered flaxseeds.
Prepare the dough
- Activate the dry yeast by adding yeast and sugar into warm water and let sit for five minutse.It will form a frothy mixture.
- Add one egg into this activated yeast mixture.
- Measure the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and then the butter.
- Add the seed mix into this and combne to form a dough.
- 6-8 hours
Shape the dough
- 1 hour
Bake the bread
- Bake @400F 35-40 minutes
- Enjoy Delicious Homemade Healthy No knaed multigrain bread.
Thursday 9th of June 2022
Hello Bincy, Thank you for this wonderful recipe and your great instructions. I am rarely successful at making yeast bread and this came out perfect on my first attempt. I’m looking forward to trying more of your recipes.
Hope you and your lovely family are well.
Sunday 12th of June 2022
Hi Margaret,I am so happy to hear you made this multigrain bread and it turned out really well.Thank you so much for taking your time to write back me and for rating his recipe.
Friday 1st of April 2022
Does anyone know Ikonic Vapor vape shop based in 2208 E Carson Street, 2nd Floor sells vape juice made by French Press Vapor Co.? I have tried sending them an email at at [email protected]
Thursday 17th of March 2022
Does anyone know All In 1 Vape ecigarette store located in 456 W Main Street Suite E sells e-juice made by TRPCL 100 Salts? I have tried sending them an email at at [email protected]
Saturday 26th of February 2022
how to read a cbd coa
Tuesday 22nd of February 2022
Great article. It's very unfortunate that over the last decade, the travel industry has already been able to to tackle terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, flu virus, swine flu, as well as first ever true global economic collapse. Through everthing the industry has proven to be strong, resilient in addition to dynamic, locating new solutions to deal with trouble. There are always fresh troubles and opportunities to which the field must yet again adapt and answer.