This Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe is super easy to make and the bread is so delicious.The bread contain cheese, fresh herbs and garlic and it is topped with sesame seeds which adds more beauty and flavor to the bread.
What I love about this cheese garlic bread recipe
- This garlic bread is super easy to make
- We need only a few basic ingredients to make this bread
- In this cheese garlic bread recipe we use “one rise” method of proofing ,which saves a lot of our time.
- The bread when baked , looks as if made in a bakery!..Yes its so appealing to our eyes as well.
- Flour : 300 g or 2 and 1/4 cup +1 tbsp (loosely packed)
- Lukewarm Water : 175 ml or 3/4 cup (considering 1 cup=236 ml)
- Sugar :19 g or 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Salt : 4 g or 3/4 tsp
- Yeast : 3 g or 1 tsp
- Butter :30 g or 2 tbsp +1/2 tsp
- shredded mozzarella cheese : 150 g
- Finely chopped garlic :2 -3 tsp
- Finely chopped parseley :2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds
For egg wash(optional)
- 1 egg
How to make Cheese Garlic Bread
We can make this cheese garlic bread in five simple steps
1.Prepare the dough
Into a bowl,Add in the lukewarm warm water; water which is not hot nor cold, but just slightly warm.Ideal temperature should be around 95 F.
Add in the salt, sugar,and yeast.
Dissolve them in water.
Add in the softened butter or melted butter or vegetable oil.
Then add flour.Combine everything together to form a shaggy mass of dough.
Now transfer the dough onto a clean work surface and we need to knead the dough.
While making bread we dont need to be very strict on the measurements .But the point is that we should know the consisistency of our final dough.
Sometimes the consistency of our dough may differ especially when we use cup measurements instead of weighing the ingredients or according to the brand of flour, or accord to the climate of the place.
So in such cases, if you find the dough to be too sticky even after kneading for 5-6 minutes, you can add little more flour (1 tbsp at a time ) to get the dough to the right texture.
If you find the dough to be too dry even after kneading to a few minutes, we can add little more water (1 tbsp at a time),to get the right dough.
So after kneading for 10-12 minutes our dough should be soft and supple.
2.Divide and shape the dough
Now lets divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
We can either eyeball it or to be more precise, each dough ball will be around 88-90 g by weight.
Just tuck in the edges towards the center and then place the seaside down and roll it into round balls.
We need to make sure that our rolls will not get dry ..so cover the dough balls with a damp cloth .
Take each dough ball ,roll in into a rectangle.Just roll the dough to form a cylinder shape.Pinch the edge and the two ends.Press the top of the cylinder to lightly flatten the dough.
Place them on to a baking tray lined with a parchment paper.
Cover it with a plastic film.
3.Proof the dough
Let the dough sit and rise for about 1 hour (60-70 minutes)
If your place is cold, you can keep the tray in oven light or in a warm environment.
4.Top the bread dough with cheese
After 1 hour proofing , lets top the dough with cheese ,garlic and chopped fresh herbs.
Before topping them with cheese, lets give an egg wash and then sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
How to make egg wash
Crack an egg into a bowl and beat it thoroughly with a fork.
Adding a tablespoon of milk or water will lighten the mix.
If you want to make a dark egg wash, use just the yolk and a pinch of salt. The salt will liquefy the yolk so it’s easier to spread.
How can I substitute egg wash
We can use milk wash instead of egg wash.(2-3 tbsp of milk).This will give a nice golden color to the bread but will not give that shine to the crust.
We can also use olive oil instead of egg wash which will give a nice shine and that subtle olive oil flavor to the bread.
5.Bake the cheese garlic bread
Bake the bread @ 350 F for 18-20 minutes
The bread is super delicious and kids will ask you for more and more.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make cheese garlic bread
Can I double the recipe
Yes you can double the recipe
Easy one rise Bread recipes that you will love
Quick and easy Dinner Rolls
Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
Easy Cinnamon Rolls in muffin pan
Easy No knead Bread Recipes You will love
No knead Dinner Rolls
Supersoft no knead sandwich bread
No knead Focaccia Bread
Artisan Ciabatta Bread
No knead Cranberry Walnut Artisan Rustic Bread
Easy Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 300 g Flour or 2 and 1/4 cup +1 tbsp (loosely packed)
- 175 ml Lukewarm Water or 3/4 cup (considering 1 cup=236 ml)
- 19 g Sugar or 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- 4 g Salt or 3/4 tsp
- 3 g Yeast or 1 tsp
- 30 g Butter or 2 tbsp +1/2 tsp
For egg wash
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Garlic or according to your preferance
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Parsley or according to your preferance
- 150 g Shredded mozarella cheese
Prepare the dough
- Into a bowl,Add in the lukewarm warm water; water which is not hot nor cold, but just slightly warm.Ideal temperature should be around 95 F.Add in the salt, sugar,and yeast.Dissolve them in water.Add in the softened butter or melted butter or vegetable oil.Then add flour.Combine everything together to form a shaggy mass of dough.Now transfer the dough onto a clean work surface and we need to knead the dough.So after kneading for 10-12 minutes our dough should be soft and supple.
Divide and shape the dough
- Now lets divide the dough into 6 equal parts.Just tuck in the edges towards the center and then place the seaside down and roll it into round balls.We need to make sure that our rolls will not get dry ..so cover the dough balls with a damp cloth .Take each dough ball ,roll in into a rectangle.Just roll the dough to form a cylinder shape.Pinch the edge and the two ends.Press the top of the cylinder to lightly flatten the doughPlace them on to a baking tray lined with a parchment paper.Cover it with a plastic film
Proofing the dough
- Let the dough sit and rise for 1 hour(60-70 minutes)If your place is cold, you can keep the tray in oven light or in a warm environmen
Top with cheese,herbs and garlic
- After 1 hour proofing , lets top the dough with cheese ,garlic and chopped fresh herbs.Before topping them with cheese, lets give an egg wash and then sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
Bake the bread
- Bake the bread @ 350 F for 18-20 minutes
Tuesday 14th of March 2023
Amazingly easy to make & super delicious ! I made a vege sandwich out of it!
how to buy crypto on gate.io
Friday 3rd of February 2023
My colleague shared your article with me and I found it very useful after reading it. Great article, it helped me a lot. I also hope to make a beautiful website like your blog, hope you can give me some advice, my website: gate io yeni listelenecek coinler
Friday 27th of May 2022
I love these buns. They’re so delicious. Typically I double the recipe and make 12. Is it possible to make the dough and freeze it to use the following week? What would the process be?
I am so grateful for your recipes and videos. Together they make for truly fail-proof baking. I’ve never been successful at any baking. Things never tasted right. But everyone of your recipes results in perfection - as long as I follow your recipe. I’ve also starting weighing all the ingredients in grams rather than using measuring spoons. Makes an enormous difference to be precise.
Thanks again for all your inspiration!!!!
Tuesday 5th of April 2022
Compare this to the background atmospheric pressure which is [url=https://oscialipop.com]Cialis[/url] Hufyfp There is no evidence that thrombolysis improves mortality rates in patients with PE. Gmtkif Articulo 180 cialis generic buy Kjmvrm discounted cialis https://oscialipop.com - best place to buy cialis online Onnggm
Sunday 27th of March 2022
Służysz społeczności blogowej, pięknie przy tym składasz frazy. przyjmij najszczersze wdzięczności moich wyrazy :)